2012年11月9日星期五

Homework Project Introduction

For this project I learned the benefits of balanced homework for students.
This is a an important issue because in one hand homework is an important part of student's study, but on the other hand sutdents are suffuring from too much homework. A lot of issues occurs such as lack of sleeping, bad mood, ineffectiveness and etc. I found that a good way to solve these problems is to have balanced and effective homework for students. 
This project presents my findings and hopefully acts as a guide for you to learn more about this topic. First, here is a video I made that briefly summarizes the issue and my thoughts on the topic. I have also provided some vocabulary words I came across that I think are important to understanding this topic. Here I provide summaries on two readings I’ve done on this topic, with links to the original articles. Finally, this is my formal argument where I detail my stance on the issues.
I hope you enjoy learning about this topic that I've argued. Please feel free to post a comment and let me know what you think – either about your reaction to my project or to engage an idea you found interesting.
Thank you!

没有评论:

发表评论